This year has seen the release of a new Jurassic Park game, but it isn’t anything like you might be expecting. The first and only true dinosaur-themed video game with blockchain technology is available on Nintendo Switch! Let us take a closer look at what this title entails.
The “jurassic world evolution switch code” is a new game that has found its way onto the Nintendo Switch. The game was released on PC and PlayStation 4, but now it is available on the Switch as well.
Since its release in 2018, Jurassic World Evolution has gone from strength to strength, with new DLC material being released on a monthly basis to keep the experience going long beyond the initial release.
Frontier Developments has shown that a complete, fully customizable, and user-friendly park simulation is achievable on current generation of consoles, and they’re now bringing it all to the Nintendo Switch.
Jurassic World Evolution, along with all 11 of its upgrades, packs, and expansions, will be arriving to the portable console in a really remarkable feat of game porting.
When is Jurassic World Evolution coming to the Nintendo Switch?
On November 3, 2020, Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition will be released for the Nintendo Switch.
Players who purchase the Switch Complete Edition will also get all of the DLC downloads that were available with the initial release, including:
- Over 35 dinosaurs are included in the base Jurassic World Evolution game, including triceratops, tyrannosaurus-rex, velociraptor, brachiosaurus, muttaburrasaurus, and the Indominus Rex.
- Five additional dinosaurs, including the suchomimus and styracosaurus, are included in the Deluxe Dinosaur Pack.
- Another six dinosaurs from the second Jurassic World film, including the Indoraptor, carnotaurus, baryonyx, and stygimoloch, have been included to the Fallen Kingdom update.
- A new plot, five new dinosaurs, and the hybrids Ankylodocus, Spinoraptor, and Stegoceratops are included in the Secrets of Dr Wu DLC.
- Iguanodon, Dreadnoughtus, and Carcharodontosaurus were introduced to the title as part of the Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack.
- The dinosaurs Acrocanthosaurus, Proceratosaurus, and Herrerasaurus have been added to the Carnivore Dinosaur Pack.
- Claire’s Sanctuary DLC: Albertosaurus, euoplocephalus, and ouranosaurus were added to the hatchery, along with a new campaign focusing on rescuing dinosaurs from the erupting volcano on Isla Nublar.
- Update: The nasutoceratops has been added to Jurassic World Evolution to complement director Colin Trevorrow’s Battle at Big Rock short.
- Three new dinosaurs — nigersaurus, dryosaurus, and homalocephale – have been added to the game as part of the herbivore dinosaur pack.
- Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo’s velociraptor skins from Jurassic World are included in the Raptor Squad Skin Collection.
- Return to Jurassic Park DLC: The game now includes two of the most recognizable prehistoric animals from the first trilogy: compsognathus and pteranodon, as well as a tale that brings you back to the original Jurassic Park.
Jurassic World: Complete Edition includes the original narratives and game modes, as well as three more DLC campaigns and a total of 62 dinosaurs, one pterosaur, and five hybrid monsters to introduce to your islands.
Jurassic World continues to make its way into video games.
Jurassic World Evolution is the first game in the revived Jurassic Park series, and it has a park builder that fans have been clamoring for since Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
Jurassic World, on the other hand, was just recently added to Minecraft. The DLC added 60 dinosaurs and hybrid animals to the blocky environment, allowing players to embark on excursions in search of DNA, construct exhibitions, and even train dinosaurs.
Jurassic World was published for the Nintendo Switch little over a year ago, three years after it initially emerged on mobile app shops.
There might even be another game in the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World world on the road, perhaps based on the events of Jurassic World: Dominion, the last film in the reboot trilogy, which is tentatively scheduled for release in June next year.
The speculation arises after Jurassic Outpost reported that Universal Pictures has registered the title “Jurassic World Aftermath” as a video game.
Given how Fallen Kingdom ended, with dinosaurs wandering near to human civilization, ‘Aftermath’ would make sense if it followed the narrative of Dominion or whatever bleak reality lingers after the credits roll.
Players on the Nintendo Switch will be able to create their own dinosaur park starting on November 3rd, with a new Jurassic World game maybe on the way in the following years.
The “jurassic world evolution nintendo switch amazon” is a game that was released for PC, Xbox One and PS4. However, it has found its way onto the Nintendo Switch.
- jurassic world evolution nintendo switch physical copy
- jurassic world evolution 2 switch
- jurassic world evolution: complete edition switch review
- jurassic world evolution nintendo switch release date
- jurassic world evolution switch gamestop